St. Paulís Cemetery

On Gavers Road, approx. 2 miles from St. Philip Neri Church

The Father Lindesmith Monument

The cemetery records have just been updated.† This† is the first time since 1978 that all the graves have been recorded, photographed and documented.† Copies of the cemetery book are available for $10 from any Parish Council member.†

 

Statistics:

® Began in 1817

® It is named St. Paulís because that is the name of the original church that stood here.†

® There are 640 graves

® The majority of the cemetery is in Franklin Township, but a small piece of the cemetery resets in Hanover Township.† Additionally, the cemetery property runs adjacent to Center Township.†